The Basics of Filing a Form I-751 — Removing Conditions to Become a Lawful Permanent Resident

Conditional residents who obtain lawful residency by marrying a US citizen or permanent resident, use form I-751 to have the conditions on their residency removed. Once these conditions are removed, the foreign national becomes a lawful permanent resident.

We have published a new video that explains the form I-751 process.

You can view the video here or below.