When Should You File The Form I-751 Petition To Remove “Conditions” on Green Card

Foreign nationals who obtain “conditional” residency by marrying a US citizen or permanent resident, use the form I-751 to have the conditions on their residency removed and obtain a permanent green card. But when the I-751 should be filed depends on each individual’s unique circumstances.

We have published a new video that explains when (and some of the reasons why) a form I-751 petition should be filed.

You can view the video here or below.