Do I Qualify? Suing Your Ex For Financial Support If They Sponsored Your I-846 Immigration

We have published a new video that explains how an individual, who has been sponsored by their fiance or spouse to come to the United States, can sue their ex for financial support. If someone sponsored you for a green card, they made a promise to support you financially through an I-864 Affidavit of Support. That promise does not end if you separate or divorce, and you can sue to enforce that promise.

You can view the video here or below.