You’ve Separated From Your Green Card Sponsor — How to Balance an Uneven Relationship

We have published a new video that explains how individuals who have separated from, or broke up with, their Green Card sponsor, can use the Form I-864 to obtain financial benefits from their ex and balance an uneven relationship.

You can view the video here or below.