Green Cards & DIVORCE: Yes, your EX who sponsored you needs to support you, but for THAT long?

We have published a new video that discusses Green Cards and Divorce, and how long ex-spouses who sponsored their immigrant spouse are required to support them.

Sometimes marriages go bad. If your US citizen or permanent resident spouse sponsored you for a green card, they made a promise to support you financially through an I-864 Affidavit of Support. That promise does not end after separation or divorce. The immigrant spouse has rights too. You can sue to enforce that promise and get the money you need to survive. You can do this without any funds by retaining a lawyer on a contingency basis. Call us for a free consultation.

You can view the video here or below.