Immigrants & Bad Marriages: My ex-spouse owes me HOW MUCH? Thank you I-864 affidavit of support!

We have published a new video that discusses immigrants and bad marriages, and the amount that ex-spouses are legally required to pay their immigrant spouses.

Sometimes marriages go bad. If your US citizen or permanent resident spouse sponsored you for a green card, they made a promise to support you financially through an I-864 Affidavit of Support. That promise does not end after separation or divorce. The immigrant spouse has rights too. You can sue to enforce that promise and get the money you need to survive. You can do this without any funds by retaining a lawyer on a contingency basis. Call us for a free consultation.

You can view the video here or below.